Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

All black.

Like a nightmare, a disaster.

Woke up this morning
And everything feels wrong.

I feel so disappointed, misunderstood and of all as if nobody takes me serious. Might I even be sad?
In the last few days I've been thinking about the same things over and over again and I finally realized that there's no solution at all.
Either I finish up with the past or chase after it. It doesn't matter anymore 'cause in the end there'll always be this feeling of emptiness.
Some say I'm just a cold and heartless person. Maybe they're totally right. But then I ask myself "Why does I feel all this pain pulsate at the place where my heart actually should be, when there's none?"


mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlOlVWpCnUs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen