Sonntag, 4. Oktober 2009

BitchezKillah!! xD


This weekend was great! ♥
Thanks to nezumi my friday wasn't boring and I met a lot of cool people. We made funny pictures with pinky's camera but I guess I'll never see them xD
My saturday started at 8 o'clock with 2 hours sleep. Later on Fidi and me went to the mainstation to pick up the "leipziger"<3 After that we all went to the Harajukuday. We integrated a lot of people, Fidi drawed beards on our fingers (Dörte Sanchez! ARR!) and we even auctioned ourselves for 600 taler! XDand today hannah and me went to the giants. Monster-puppets which walked through berlin. I don't know why but they're scary!

Now I' ve to learn english.
Good night and sleep well!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Lol, iss' das Kind da überhaupt gesichert auf dieser Riesenpuppe? XD

    Ich find die auch gruselig. :O Deswegen wollt ich nicht hin xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wuhahahaha leute integrieren XDDD

    aber die puppe is unheimlich >>'' und dann au noch so groß... hoffentlich hats dir trotzdem gefallen x)

    AntwortenLöschen